The sales price of the immovable includes:
– Fee for connecting to the water supply and sewerage infrastructure
– Fee for connecting to the power grid (3×16 A)
– Communications supply point
– Fully constructed blacktop-paved streets, rainwater drainage, cycle and pedestrian tracks and street lighting.
The sales price does not include:
– Notary fee for entering into a purchase and sale contract with regard to the immovable.
– Notary fees for the potential establishment of a mortgage, state fees paid upon registration.
– 20% of the sales price is to be paid upon entering into a notarial contract under the law of obligations.
– The remaining amount is to be paid upon entering into a notarial real right contract.
* The pictures are illustrative and may differ from the actual living spaces that are to be constructed
Apply for a home loan from LHV.
After having filled in the application form, a loan manager will contact You immediately and make an initial loan offer.
Co-operation partners project manager
For example, when taking out a housing loan of 30,000 euros with a non-fixed interest rate of 3.0% per year, monthly repayments with a loan period of 360 months and a 300 euro contract fee, the initial annual percentage rate is 3.12% per year, the total credit cost is 15,833.24 euros and the total sum for returning the credit and covering the total credit cost would be 45,833.24 euros. The collateral of the credit must be insured throughout the entire loan period; however, the insurance costs depend on the loan recipient’s chosen insurer and insurance conditions, which are unknown to the lender. The loan recipient pays the state fee and notary fee necessary for posting collateral, the final amount of which is not known to the lender. The loan recipient pays the fee for the evaluation of the collateral, the amount of which depends on the surveyor and is therefore unknown to the lender.