The sales price of the immovable includes:
– Fee for connecting to the water supply and sewerage infrastructure
– Fee for connecting to the power grid (3×16 A)
– Communications supply point
– Fully constructed blacktop-paved streets, rainwater drainage, cycle and pedestrian tracks and street lighting.
The sales price does not include:
– Notary fee for entering into a purchase and sale contract with regard to the immovable.
– Notary fees for the potential establishment of a mortgage, state fees paid upon registration.
– 20% of the sales price is to be paid upon entering into a notarial contract under the law of obligations.
– The remaining amount is to be paid upon entering into a notarial real right contract.
* The pictures are illustrative and may differ from the actual living spaces that are to be constructed